I like to think of myself as a creative person and a problem solver. I enjoy the challenge and opportunities that a new project brings. I have taken part in projects ranging from video and product photography, to marketing, html emails, website updates, and branding. By far my favorite is interaction design. Learning about users and helping them achieve their goals is an extremely rewarding experience. I like getting into the details and knowing that the interface that I am helping to build will create user confidence and a positive experience.
Outside of my work I am just an average guy. I like cooking, painting, experimenting with code and building things. I currently live in Vista, CA. Feel free to contact me with any questions about my work at [email protected]
- Prioritize all testing efforts to maximize effort and return
- Generate tests and oversee design and implementation of test concepts
- Create high quality designs for medium and large tests.
- Train and work with junior designers with creating visuals for optimization tests.
- Work with all departments to find efficiencies to better grow revenue and strengthen teams.
- Help prioritize all design requests to maximize effort and return
- Assist in test ideation, prioritization, and ensure consistent testing efforts.
- Create high quality designs for all tests.
- Assist other departments as need be with special projects
- Define user goals, models, and user interactions for new products.
- Evaluate existing user experiences and identify areas for improvement
- Translate user goals into concepts and interface designs
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate design interactions
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure design intent and user experience
- Create initial layouts for materials such as brochures, posters, advertisements, and other print collateral
- Produce layouts for web usage, including banners, buttons, logos and page layouts
- Finalize production ready artwork files for printed collateral.
- Create new logos and brand assets
- User flow / Persona Creation / Information Hierarchy
- Wire framing – Visual Concept Creation – Prototyping
- Concept and Production Design
- HTML/ CSS Basic Coding
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects
- Prototyping software: Invision, Axure
- Atom Text Editor
- Microsoft Office
- Mac and Windows Confident
- PALOMAR JR COLLEGE: Attended 2004-2008 — Undergraduate Studies
- SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY: Attended 2008-2010 — Bachelor of Art degree in the Graphic Design.
- TREEHOUSE.COM: 2014 — Completed online course in web design
- 2017 San Diego Zoo Hack-a-thon winning concept
- 2015 MDEA Gold Medal and 2014 GOOD DESIGN Award for TruMed Accuvax
- 2014 IDEA Finalist and 2014 GOOD DESIGN Award for Syneron Velashape III