I like to think of myself as a creative person and a problem solver. I enjoy the challenge and opportunities that a new project brings. I have taken part in projects ranging from user experience of a physical product to email campaigns, web design, A/B testing, and product management. By far my favorite is thinking through the strategy for a particular project. I like seeing the scale of an idea but also scoping the work to move the project forward. I don’t want to just make another pretty something, I want to participate in projects that have real impact to the users lives.
Outside of my work I am just an average guy. I like cooking, painting, and building things. I currently live in Vista, CA. Feel free to contact me with any questions about my work at [email protected]
- Prioritize all testing efforts to maximize effort and return
- Generate tests and oversee design and implementation of test concepts
- Create high quality designs for medium and large tests.
- Train and work with junior designers with creating visuals for optimization tests.
- Work with all departments to find efficiencies to better grow revenue and strengthen teams.
- Help prioritize all design requests to maximize effort and return
- Assist in test ideation, prioritization, and ensure consistent testing efforts.
- Create high quality designs for all tests.
- Assist other departments as need be with special projects
- Define user goals, models, and user interactions for new products.
- Evaluate existing user experiences and identify areas for improvement
- Translate user goals into concepts and interface designs
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate design interactions
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure design intent and user experience
- Create initial layouts for materials such as brochures, posters, advertisements, and other print collateral
- Produce layouts for web usage, including banners, buttons, logos and page layouts
- Finalize production ready artwork files for printed collateral.
- Create new logos and brand assets
- User flow / Persona Creation / Information Hierarchy
- Wire framing – Visual Concept Creation – Prototyping
- Concept and Production Design
- HTML/ CSS Basic Coding
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects
- Prototyping software: Invision, Axure
- Atom Text Editor
- Microsoft Office
- Mac and Windows Confident
- PALOMAR JR COLLEGE: Attended 2004-2008 — Undergraduate Studies
- SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY: Attended 2008-2010 — Bachelor of Art degree in the Graphic Design.
- TREEHOUSE.COM: 2014 — Completed online course in web design
- 2017 San Diego Zoo Hack-a-thon winning concept
- 2015 MDEA Gold Medal and 2014 GOOD DESIGN Award for TruMed Accuvax
- 2014 IDEA Finalist and 2014 GOOD DESIGN Award for Syneron Velashape III